Sunday, September 9, 2012

My top 10 most popular and most viewed posts


I've been noticing that some of my posts seem to be more popular than others and often end up in search engine results over and over again. I never know, of course, what makes them popular, especially my number 1 post.

Anyhow, here's a list of my top 10 most popular posts.

1. Boiling vegetables ... hot water? cold water? - I talk about the correct and best ways to cook vegetables.

2. Risotto, risotto, risotto - I talk about risotto and how to make it the traditional method.

3. F-F-F-Friday ... Love affair!  - I talk about my love affair with my Nespresso coffee.

4. Beef lasagna with bechamel sauce ... in the Thermomix - I talk about how to make a traditional beef lasagne but with the help of the Thermomix.

5. Chicken and mushroom risotto ... in the Thermomix - I talk about making risotto but using the Thermomix instead of doing it traditionally in the pan.

6. Creme Brulee ... in the Thermomix - I talk about how I made a lot of creme brulees using the Thermomix.

7. Farewell my boys ... with chocolate mousse - I talk about how I make my favorite chocolate mousse dessert. It's completely dairy free!

8. Beef stroganoff with fettuccine noodles - I talk about the recipe I use to make an amazingly luscious beef stroganoff.

9. Curry ala Thermomix - I talk about one of my first attempts at making a curry using the Thermomix.

10. Swedish meatballs with creamy mushroom sauce and fettuccine - I talk about making meatballs (and calling them Swedish!) with a creamy sauce served over a bed of fettuccine noodles.

So that's it, my current top 10 most viewed posts.

Hope you enjoy this little recap.

© This work is copyrighted to Invest-Ex and Destiny's Fortunes Pty Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment